Friday, May 10, 2013

Pictures From Around My Home

 
Josiah is a Lego creating king.  He is always making up some lego land that is in fact awesome. 
He didn't care that I took these pictures in fact I don't think he even knew I was there he was so concentrated on what he was doing.
 

 
 I'm still reading the second book  of Narnia and enjoying it sooo much.  I always have loved Lucy and now that I'm reading the book I think I like her even more!
 
 
 
 
 
and Bat Dog..................... ha, ha this little pup really likes having his picture taking.


Getting ready for Mother's Day!
-Morgan

1 comment:

  1. I too have a lego freak brother! He actually manged to create an eight inch replica of a Despicable me minion. I was quite impressed.

    Love the dog's name!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...